|Home||» Products||» Condition Monitoring Equipment||» Bearing Condition Monitoring Equipment|
Bearing Checker is a unique hand held instrument, providing maintenance engineers with an easy to operate, simple to use and quick method of analysing bearing condition and lubrication state.
Bearing Checker monitors high frequency Acoustic Emissions (AE) signals naturally generated by deterioration in rotating machinery. The unique way of detecting and processing these signals gives you condition related information in the easiest possible form. It is a state of the art Condition Monitoring instruments with extreme sensitivity to developing faults.
So far bearing condition monitoring is concerned, the "HOLROYD BEARING CONDITION MONITORING TOOLS" supplied by you is very useful to us. My views on the equipment vs. bearing diagnosis is as under,
Rotating equipments like large Induction Motors, Generators and many industrial Pumps are equipped with different type of bearings. Although, these bearings are designed to extend certain life, many a time, they fail due to abnormal operating conditions or due to various influencing factors. Today condition monitoring is an integrated part of Total Productivity Maintenance (TPM).
Any breakdown due to bearing failure incurs huge loss. Sometimes bearing failure attributes damages to other adjacent components like Shafts, Housings, Gears, and Couplings etc. A common bearing failure pattern like seizure can even damage expensive rotor or stator in Electric Motors.
As Predictive maintenance help to know healthiness of all types of antifriction bearings and white-metal/bush type bearings and also for Cooper Split Roller Bearings so as to predict the failure of bearings in advance and to take corrective actions to prevent catastrophic failures.
It is possible for Maintenance personnel can easily identify certain critical bearing conditions well in advance before the bearings fails and can be indented in time to avoid fire fighting situation at later stage.
The bearing condition monitoring tools can instantly recognize all type of bearing faults caused by any one or combination of any numbers out of the following four parameters,
• Poor Lubrication and Rubbing
• Race, Ball and Roller Defects
• Lubrication Contamination and
• dB Level.
The bearing condition monitoring tools characterize the detected signal in terms certain specified magnitude and dB Level normally defined by the manufacturer.
1. The specified magnitude is the proprietary parameter which performs a summation of all the microscopic clicks, crunches, whistles and groans associated with faults so as to instantly recognizing suspect machinery at a very early stage.
2. dB level measure is an overall signal level and is used to trend the rate of degradation of suspect machinery and to know how long the machine can run and indicate when the bearing should be replaced.
3. The bearing condition monitoring tools should be able to recognize all types of bearing faults from minimum 35 rpm to maximum 3000 rpm.
HOLROYD BEARING CONDITION MONITORING TOOLS is an example to overcome the entire bearing related problem if used as mentioned above.